Splunk Inc., a data platform provider for security and observability, offers new features to strengthen security and observability integrated into a shared data platform, helping organizations gain visibility into end-to-end, rapid time to investigation and action, and greater scalability to solve data-centric problems.
New features announced by Splunk include:
- The Splunk Platform, including Splunk Cloud Platform and Splunk Enterprise 9.0, which is now generally available, enables customers to easily access more data sources, find and action information even faster, secure and scale deployments, and streamline administration to turn data insights into business results. .
- Data Manager for Splunk Cloud Platform today delivers a scalable data integration experience on Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure, with support for Google Cloud Platform available later this summer, providing an easy-to-use hybrid cloud control plane. manage data flowing through Splunk in minutes.
- Splunk Log Observer Connect allows customers to visualize all their data in one place by combining the power of Splunk Cloud Platform and Splunk Observability, allowing site reliability engineers and DevOps engineers to access their metrics, traces and logs Splunk Cloud in a single interface for faster connection. , in-context debugging.
- Splunk Incident Intelligence, now in preview, helps DevOps teams investigate incidents and take action to ensure better system resilience by providing event correlation, incident response and on-call routing, collaboration and automation, all in a unified workflow.
- Anomaly Detection Assistant simplifies investigation and helps security analysts, IT operations, and DevOps engineers detect potential issues by using machine learning to quickly build a perfectly tuned query to identify anomalies in datasets chronological.
- Risk-based alerts in Splunk Enterprise Security, combined with Splunk SOAR risk playbooks, enable customers to apply a zero-trust approach, prioritize high-fidelity incidents, and ensure fast time to action by automating containment and response tasks in seconds.
Additionally, Splunk recently introduced several new Partnerverse program features and tools designed to help partners expand and differentiate their offerings. Enhancements include access to Splunk Cloud Sandbox and a new funded partner training benefit.
“Our unified security and observability platform keeps organizations secure and resilient in today’s complex and unpredictable world,” said Gary Steele, President and CEO of Splunk. “We help the world’s largest and fastest growing organizations stop cyber threats, find bad actors and quickly resolve incidents. With end-to-end visibility across a company’s entire stack, from infrastructure and application to digital customer experience, Splunk enables customers to build digital experiences faster and more efficiently from best quality.
For more information on these updates, visit www.splunk.com.